BECOME A SAPA MEMBER!
By becoming a member of SAPA you will not only SAVE R1000 on your SAPA National Conference fees, you will also benefit in the long run by being a member.
The benefits of becoming a member of SAPA include:
The opportunity, through provincial representatives, to have a say in the planning and organisation of SAPA national executive
SAPA ANNUAL FEES 2020
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
The SAPA membership fee varies per province.
Becoming a member in a few easy steps
|Province||2020 Annual membership fee|
- Click the register now button on the left hand side of the website.
- Complete the SAPA National Conference registration form. When asked if you would like to become a member, select “yes”.
- Provide all the requested information.
- Pay your membership fee together with your conference registration fee.
- And it is done – you are a member!
XL MILLENNIUM CONFERENCE & EVENT MANAGEMENT
LOGISTICS & CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
Linda Benwell – Project Director
Jacqui Bonello – Conference Coordinator
Marcelle Swart – Delegate Registration Management
Tel: 021 590 7900